Monday, July 2, 2012

So apparently I am a blogging failure. It's no lie, folks.
I decided to create a blog last week, and have since forgetten it . Shame, Shame.

So it is the week of the 4th (I love!)
My best friend will be popping out a babe any day (we thought Sat. was the day, but it didn't happen)
and..and..and...I am officially way too old as of a week from Wednesday.

Moral of this story is that there are way too many exciting things going on right now, and I am beyond pissed that I have to work all week. I work for an RV company. All RV factories are shut down this week. I have received 2 whole phone calls today.
This shall be a long week.

OH! So we have been in mega drought mode here in northern Indiana. We are now under a burn notice in our county.Because of this, THERE WILL BE NO FIREWORKS THIS YEAR! Are you kidding me? It's the freaking 4th of July! What do you mean there will be no fireworks?!

OK, so now all of the good things above have been DESTROYED and overshadowed by this devastating blow! Kidding, Kidding.

 I am bummed, though. They are one of my very favorite things. No matter how old I get, I still beam up at the sky with an obnoxious smile and oooo and ahhhh at each and every firework like it was the best thing I've ever seen.

I'm easy to please, what can I say?

Some day I will start remembering to take pictures to put on this here blog. All I currently have are a million shots of my cats, which I will spare you from. Although I think they are the cutest things ever, I will not force you to look at my creepy cat lady photos. You're very welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment